Wednesday, January 21, 2004

"No hay esperanza para los que son como tú"

--Erika G.

War

When a child,
certain skies
sharpened my
vision: all their
characters were
reflected in my
face. The
Phenomena were
roused.-- At
present, the
eternal inflection
of moments and
the infinity of
mathematics
drives me through
this world where I
meet with every
civil honor,
respected by
strange children
and prodigious
affections.-- I
dream of a War of
right and of
might, of
unlooked-for
logic. It is as
simple as a
musical phrase.

Arthur Rimbaud


Well, I don't know. I don't think I look or write like him.


Y, ahablando de guerras, creo que Bush pushes hush sufre de delirio de persecución, algo así como paranoia de que todos desean atacarlo a él y/o a su país... bueno, yo creo que el que nada debe nada teme. A menos que.........

No comments: